Hot Sony DSC-T7

Buggered if most of us know. I certainly don't, not my kind of digital camera. :p Anyway, here's what Froogle has to say on the matter.

Oh, you might want to look on www.pricewatch.com too... few good prices there, but not sure if the sellers are good or not.

BTW, this isn't a HotDeal thread and would most likely be more apporpriate in the Photography & Video Forum :)

Regards,
fastgeek

i wont get it even if it's $100, the picture quality is just bad.

sony cameras are HORRIBLE

ive owned the p-7, p-8, p-10, and t-1

the p-7 and p-8 were ok....the 10 and t-1 were just plain horrible

ive since switched to cannon cameras and the picture quality is amazing. i suggest you check out cannon's sd400 or sd450. Both are 5MP and can be found for the most part below $300

I have a nice olympus camera.

I want something small and compact. like VERY small and VERY compact

I have a sony T7, the picture quality is excellent. The drawback is it has a small lens, and needs more light / longer exposure than most cameras. And a further drawback is it's very small and the flash is also small.

Anyway, picture quality is great, but I'd recommend getting the new T-series with optical image stabilization instead, or a slightly bigger camera with a larger lens. Otherwise in non-optimal lighting environments you're going to get blur, or grainyness from increasing the ISO, on pictures that most cameras would have no problem with.

Great camera, but... sliding lens cover = it gets turned on in your pocket, small lens = needs more light, and memory stick pro duo = annoying proprietary format.

Just my $0.02. There are better small cameras, though the DSC-T7 is the smallest. But it isn't bad, per se. You do pay a high price for that miniturization.

My advice: get a cell phone with a decent camera (they have them now, CCD 1-2mp sensors) so you can take ok pictures anytime, and get a bigger camera that does not have the T7's limitations.

Back