HOT Seasonic 660XP2 $80 after MIR @NE

That's a solid PSU, but for a few more bucks you can score the Seasonic X650 or X750.

EDIT: I didn't see that $32.00 discount up-front. For $80.00 it's a steal! Sorry.

Was really hoping for a SeaSonic PSU deal as I believe I have one on the way out. Ordered. Going to see if this can power 4x7870s (undervolted). I think it will be able to. With an undervolted dual core CPU, the system shouldn't pull more than 600W. Plus plat efficiency! :D

Was really hoping for a SeaSonic PSU deal as I believe I have one on the way out. Ordered. Going to see if this can power 4x7870s (undervolted). I think it will be able to. With an undervolted dual core CPU, the system shouldn't pull more than 600W. Plus plat efficiency! :D
I don't think it has enough PCI power connectors for that.

I bought this in November for the same price. It's been great since then. I'm still waiting on my rebate tho

That's a solid PSU, but for a few more bucks you can score the Seasonic X650 or X750.

EDIT: I didn't see that $32.00 discount up-front. For $80.00 it's a steal! Sorry.
This unit is part of a separate "Platinum" series and thus, not an X-Series like you said.
But the X-Series is Gold rated, though. What would make the KM3 platform superior to the XP2?

Seasonic confuses me sometimes. Shouldn't their X-series be Platinum...

I don't think it has enough PCI power connectors for that.

I bought this in November for the same price. It's been great since then. I'm still waiting on my rebate tho

I got one as well, but I forgot to mail in my rebate. I just found it in the office... Doh!
I bought it for my server, so it will be under a light load, but it looks WAY nicer than my tuffpower 1200 watt (Tank of a PSU, but not aesthetically pleasing at all). I haven't turned mine on yet unfortunately.

Anyone with this PSU know if it has two 12V EPS connectors? I know it says it have 2 CPU connectors, but I specifically asking about EPS connectors, not ATX ones. The reason is because I have a server that I want to use it in that requires two EPS connections.

It only has one but you might be able to write Seasonic and get another one as the plugs are all the same on the PSU with plenty of ports.
CPU 8/4 Pin x 1 (650mm)

Bought this unit last July for $80 after I received my MIR, been rock solid since.

Back