HOT! Samsung BDP-1000 Bluray Player $17

lol I doubt they will give these things out for $17 xD nice find though.

HAHA! Man, I'm tempted, but why even go through the hassle when I know they are just going to cancel it. Part of me still wants to, though. :p

People do this every time, and then bitch and complain when their orders get canceled. Never fails (learns.)

Ok, who's the one that bought 1700 of these and tipped them off.... lol

People do this every time, and then bitch and complain when their orders get canceled. Never fails (learns.)

What never fails is how companies short staff their workforce to squeeze out every dollar at the cost of consumers. These companies should start taking responsibility for thier prices and should be double or even tripple checking them.

Ok, who's the one that bought 1700 of these and tipped them off.... lol

If I saw such a mistake like this, I would order and not post it. Because once posted, guaranteed some idiot with an ebay dream will do something that will tip them off.

as soon as i hit checkout and enter all my info, it just kept saying processing and i just got an email telling me my order when trough but most likely it will get cancel. worth a shot. and i only order 1

Not holding my breath for one, but maybe they'll fall into the holiday spirit and we'll get some cheap Blu-Ray players.

Same, just got my cancelation email, but as a parting gift I get 5% off my next purchase! =)

Back