HOT Samsung 830 128gb SSD $150 AC @ Newegg Business

Blah, I just missed Samsung 830 256GB for $280 on B&H and $290 on Amazon :mad:

Has anyone got experiences to share about Samsung SSD RMA/support?

I loved their HDD, but when I had to return one of my F4s it took nearly a month to receive back a refurb'd drive. Likewise one of my SA950s stopped powering up altogether and that took nearly 3 weeks to get a replacement.

Has anyone got experiences to share about Samsung SSD RMA/support?

I loved their HDD, but when I had to return one of my F4s it took nearly a month to receive back a refurb'd drive. Likewise one of my SA950s stopped powering up altogether and that took nearly 3 weeks to get a replacement.

That's odd, Samsung doesn't have a CC secured cross-shipping option for their HDDs?

Come to think of it I don't think I've ever had to RMA a Samsung drive... hmm I guess that's a good thing. :D

Not really sure how this is a hot deal. Haven't these drives been cheaper?

Not really sure how this is a hot deal. Haven't these drives been cheaper?

I haven't seen the Samsung much cheaper, but the Crucial M4 of similar size has been much cheaper when it goes on sale...

Good price on a Sammy 830. If I hadnt just picked up a Corsair Force GT I would have nabbed this.

Damn it I just ordered two 120GB Sandisk Extremes for a workstation build for $140 each yesterday. I would have paid an extra $10 a piece for the reliability of a Samsung SSD.

I've seen this on sale for 149 on newegg before.

I bought this at 169 w/ the laptop transfer kit a month ago or so.

Even hotter deal, regular Newegg is selling the same drive with the Notebook Transfer kit for $150 w/ Promo Code EMCNFJC32

Back