HOT : Samsung 22" 220WM LCD $160 Bestbuy B&M YMMV

Absinthe

Gawd
Ripped from FW, credit to lapeeum -

Looks like some stores are liquidating inventory. Good chance to pick up a decent 22" LCD on the cheap. Good luck!

Edit : Link to check stock <-- Unreliable

Also, there is a 10-12% off BB coupon that expires today. Sorry, dont have a link handy and have to run to check my BB now.

lapeeum said:
Be easy please, 2nd post. I just bought 2 22" samsung on clearance at best buy for $160. I also snagged one for $144 because it was an open box. Good luck!

no coupons or rebates
item# 8580831
UPC# 729507802602
more info from samsung

Quick update : Checked two local stores and no go, even though they showed stock with the online checker. Many reports on SD & FW of the $160 clearance price. Worth a shot, good luck to others!

Picked up 3 at Baton Rouge store for $144 BRAND NEW IN BOX! IN FOR 3 THX OP!!

btw, still 4 left after my purchase.

Is this item eligible for BUY ONLINE and PICKUP LOCAL? About 6 stores show stock in my area (according to the stock check link).

Also, any direct link to item page? I keep searching the site, but can't find it myself.

Is this item eligible for BUY ONLINE and PICKUP LOCAL? About 6 stores show stock in my area (according to the stock check link).

Also, any direct link to item page? I keep searching the site, but can't find it myself.

No, this is in store only.

Also, the stock checker is very unreliable.

Checked the two stores here by me and no dice. It had them check stock and the model number doesn't even show up in their system. Oh well, worth a shot.

Houston area sold out expect Willowbrook location. They have them for $193 and have 3 in stock. The Katy frwy location sold thier last one yesterday for $144. Sucks to be late.

Nevermind. My store doesn't have any, and they are still $329... Must be an east coast thing? Thanks anyways OP.

Dammit, I wish I had the money...the stock checker claims that every store by me has them in stock.

Going to my local Best Buy right now. Will report with an edit when I get back.

OMG! I just called my local BB and sure enough they were selling for $144.99! She said they're sold out though :(. I was definitely gonna go buy one.

Damn it. They have two and they want $329.99 for them! Wish I had proof they were going for cheap!

Damn called the San Angelo, TX store and they didn't have any and the price was $329...weird

No luck in the BB in Grove City, just south of Columbus, Oh. Stock checker had them in stock. Nothing when I got there...:(

Says all these stores within an hour or so of my place are in stock!
Grove City OH 1632 Stringtown Rd, Grove City, OH 43123-8995 Tuttle Crossing OH 5800 Britton Pkwy, Dublin, OH 43016 Reynoldsburg OH 2782 Taylor Road Ext, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068-9554 Morse OH 3840 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43219 Lancaster OH 1645 River Valley Cir N, Lancaster, OH 43130 Polaris OH 1375 Polaris Pkwy, Columbus, OH 43240 javascript:mapanddirection('570', 'cat12091')

one piece of advice: DO NOT CALL THE STORE.

If you want to check on the deal, physically go to the store.

Otherwise, when you call, the employee will tell you that it is "sold out" after you alert
him/her to the deal and will probably purchase it themselves or have someone come in and buy it for them. FYI.

Thanks. I will try to check my local stores today.

Damn it. They have two and they want $329.99 for them! Wish I had proof they were going for cheap!

Damn called the San Angelo, TX store and they didn't have any and the price was $329...weird

Checked the inventory for the local stores. Most have it listed at the 329 price still.

Nevermind. My store doesn't have any, and they are still $329... Must be an east coast thing? Thanks anyways OP.

looks like it was a mistake or something? It appears most stores have it back up to $329 now, including my local best buy. Bummer.

northeast ohio stores are OOS.

tried Parma, Mayfield, Cleveland, Macedonia, North Olmstead, and Akron

Ok, here's what you do. I'm in CA, and I had them do a price check against the Houma, LA store that has them for $144.99. They wouldn't price match, since my local had it for $329.99. But they seemed to be heading towards doing so since I was pulling a stink about it.

Anyhow, they checked their "RSS System" the guy referred to it as and another store near my local store (Victorville,Ca and has them in stock), 45 miles away, had it for $144.99. So they honored it.

Advice: Call your local Best Buy. See if it's in stock. Make sure you give them the item # noted earlier. If they do, ask if they price match all other Best Buy stores. If so, go to the store. Ask a rep the same question. They will say the same hopefully. Then have them pull up the Lousiana stores in their RSS system, show them the $144.99 price, and grab those bad boys.

I got two of these for $329.90 out the door.

Thanks for the heads up OP. I live in the Austin area and there was one at the Airport Location and one far off in Temple. The thing thats really odd about this deal is one was priced at 144 and one was at 179... very strange will all the price differences. Anyways I did not feel like going anywhere after work. Just thought I would let anyone know that lives in the area. You might want to call ahead unless you live close to verify the stock.

I don't remember seeing such wild price differences store to store from a big retail chain??? :confused:

Thanks OP.... OOS at all the Milwaukee, WI area stores :(

The guy that checked the stock for me kinda freaked out at the stock# and price I had written next to it.

There was a really nice 22" Westy there for $229 though that I almost left with :confused:

Salem OR store does not have this monitor in stock, and the register price checks that SKU at $329.99

ByteDown[H]ard;1032080814 said:
No luck in the BB in Grove City, just south of Columbus, Oh. Stock checker had them in stock. Nothing when I got there...:(

Says all these stores within an hour or so of my place are in stock!

Yah had the same problem here, no luck. I think the problem is that the OP searched using the parameters of samsung, 22" widescreen lcd monitor. The search is showing that it is available since there is a different one (with 2ms response time).

The product in question is not searchable online. If you stick in the item number it will not come out. You can call Best Buy, they can search it on their database with the item number.

Back