*HOT* RC Plane $6

I think I will pass, the reviews gave me a chuckle!

I bought 2 of these Planes for my kids. Both of them just flip upside down and crash into the ground.

I think the batteries for the plane cost more than the plane itself lol. 6 AA's O_O

Ordered 4 of them... My cat is gonna love this... *evil grin*

Are u guys actually reading the reviews before ordering these? The best review which was 4 stars was posted by Mr. Optimistic who thought that chasing after these planes was a great way of getting excersize, which makes the product even better, lol. :D

one bad review was due to a light breeze. i don't have any breezes indoors, and i think it'll be fun :D otherwise i will take it apart, gear down the motor and make a beer train from the fridge to my computer desk. complete with radio :)

$6 says that everyone that orders here will have them in their closets within a week of having :p

i_am_mustang_man said:
one bad review was due to a light breeze. i don't have any breezes indoors, and i think it'll be fun :D otherwise i will take it apart, gear down the motor and make a beer train from the fridge to my computer desk. complete with radio :)

quoting a genius! :D

taking it apart for the motor would probably be the only thing worth while with this guy.

lasts only 5 minutes on a charge? sheesh, that better be some crazy fun for those 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

i_am_mustang_man said:

This thing can only power a couple gram airplane for 5 minutes and you expect it to be able to carry a bottle/can of beer that weighs 1000x as much?

gangolfus said:
This thing can only power a couple gram airplane for 5 minutes and you expect it to be able to carry a bottle/can of beer that weighs 1000x as much?

with gearing, on a track, and with my capabilities, yes

and who said i couldn't have a dc voltage delta between the two track rails? it will probably exist as a plane for a good month or two before i take it apart

to: all the threadcrappers

if you don't want to play with a toy because you don't have the imagination to do something beyond what it's intended purpose is, then don't buy one. i'm just surprised it's coming from people who overclock their computers, which is the exact same thing in digital compared to this mechanical system.

XoxXXOOOxxo

sorry, but i'm excited for my plane!

yeah, so i live in a converted church for college. our living room is HUGE

I'm in for 2! Spanks!

What interested me is the actuator used to control the rudder - usually in these micro RC toys they have dual engines and change the power individually to control the yaw.. This actually has a control surface.

Cool :)

Back