HOT: Plantronics Voyager 510hs bluethooth headset $30 (buy.com w/ google checkout)

revenant

[H]F Squad Captain
This is a great bluetooth headset... one of the best out there I think.. and I have tried many of them! Battery life is good, it's comfortable to have on, it stays on your head even if you move quicly, it's got a very good mic and also has noise cancellation tech so you can be in a datacenter or an open convertible and still have a conversation which doesn't kill the other person's ear.. (big plus)..also great audio quality, decent range, easy to use.. etc.. anyways, I just bought my 2nd one with this deal.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202695216&adid=17662

enjoy!

Just as a reminder, this is the freakin sweetest bluetooth headset I have owned. It actually STAYS IN YOUR EAR and doesn't flop around and fall off when you swing your head around. :cool:

- good range away from the phone/computer, I'd say a good 25 feet max.
- connects to whatever you have bluetooth and will do audio/mic. I even got it working in CS:S through BlueSoeil. lol.
- small
- light
- comfortable
- easy to connect and use
- nice little blue LED
- oh yes, and good voice quality for the person on the other end, and good audio quality in your ear as well.

Josh Hazel said:
This headset is for a cell phone I assume? or PC?

I think it will pair with either.. but it's not a stereo headphone.. if you pair with a PC I think you can use it to talk on skype calls and such.. that's it.. mostly for cell phone pairing tho..

Killer headset. I've used a couple motos, the Plantronics 320/640, a Scala, and a few Logitechs. This is the ONLY one that can be used away from my RAZR. The newer version has the mic protected from wind w/ an "always on" filter as opposed to the previous "slip on" style.

It does indeed stay in the ear and sounds great both in and out. And off I go to order another one since my old one got stolenedsZ! :mad: :mad:

EDIT: BOOOOOOOO, OOS. Should've bit @ work earlier.

I got one of these from buy.com a few weeks ago. It is the vew version. It is by far the best cell phone headset I've used.
Anyone interested should check back.

Really, really great headset. Pairs well with both cell phone (e815) and computer (a DLink adapter and using Skype).

I added it and only it to my cart and get "We're sorry, one or more of the items in your cart do not allow the use of Google Checkout." If you cant use google checkout it's $50

I had that problem when I tried the first time... I killed that browser and started a new session and it worked. maybe that will help?

I had more than 1 in my cart...killing them all and redoing it fixed the issue.

I had a problem with the Google checkout until I logged out then added to cart and then checked out.

Sweet. My headset died a while ago and I never got around to buying a new one. Just picked one of these up for $30 shipped. Wicked awesome deal.

this headset might not be the slickest looking but it is by far the best for under $50. absolutely no static or echo unlike the half a dozen others ive tried. works great with my cell phone, pda, skype, and even my landline phone back at home.. great all around.

Back