[hot] ONE MORE TIME! Antec Neo Eco (Seasonic) 620w PSU $35 AR FS @ NEWEGG

Shellshocker deals actually last all day or until the item is sold out.

I got my Neo Eco 620C at $45 AR and have been quite happy with it. This is a great price for a solid PSU.

I don't know if it affects the actual performance, but both the 6+2 pin and 6 pin PCI-E connectors are on one cable. It does reduce clutter a little bit though.

Shellshocker deals actually last all day or until the item is sold out.

I got my Neo Eco 620C at $45 AR and have been quite happy with it. This is a great price for a solid PSU.

I don't know if it affects the actual performance, but both the 6+2 pin and 6 pin PCI-E connectors are on one cable. It does reduce clutter a little bit though.

I ran SLI 460s on one with a Q6600 and 5 hard drives, and a GTX 480/2500k with similar setup -- it'll handle all of that, no problem. Great unit.

I just got one... started a NEW Newegg account (for my mom... lol) and entered the code NEWCUSTOMER10 and got a $10... so that was $45 delivered and a $20 MIR comes to only $25

I just got one... started a NEW Newegg account (for my mom... lol) and entered the code NEWCUSTOMER10 and got a $10... so that was $45 delivered and a $20 MIR comes to only $25

Hell to the yeah!! ordering one via a account under my moms name too!!

What do ya know... my psu just died and I've been running some peice of junker 450w psu. So far no problems though with an i7 and a gtx570. I dont want to push my luck though.

Got one.

This is a great power supply, I am running this with the following

I5 2500k
Asus Maximus Gene-Z
8GB Corsair XMS3
2x 5850 CrossfireX
2x 1TB WD Black FAEX HD's
Intel 311 SRT Cache Drive
Asus DVD-RW

It has never skipped a beat and has delivered solid numbers across all the rails. I am very impressed. Downsized from a PC Power and Coooling 1KW to this and was afraid it wouldn't be up to the task, but I am most impressed.

In for another, great backup powersupplies. The cable's are as thick as I like but you can't complain with a seasonic unit for $35, I have one powering an SR-2 folding rig right now.

Back