HOT! MX510 at Circuit City YMMV

Mr_Evil

2[H]4U
Well, yesterday I had to buy a new mouse because the feet had become sanded off the bottom of my Intellimouse Explorer to the point where the area near the eye was bottoming out on the pad. Picked up a Logitech MX510 with the Red finish for $20. You heard me right $20. This is totally YMMV though because the receipt just said "Computer Input Device" so the store's computer may not have updated. A friend and I are going to go back and buy him one today to see if we can get the pony to do tricks twice. Good deal if you're in the market for a good wired mouse on the cheap. I'll post an update if we can get another mouse for $20.

WARNING!!!: Mr_Evil's posts or replies may contain offensive material and should not be read by anyone. His posts may also be condescending, arrogant, and just plain mean. If Mr_Evil has yet to offend you please let him know.

nothing offending yet :D

Well, my friend and I couldn't make it to the store before they closed, but the MX510 is NOWHERE to be found on their site. From what we can tell it might be a clearance item and that's why it was $19.99 before tax. So if your store has it I'd suggest snatching it up, I LOVE mine.

I'm on an MX510 in red also at the moment and they are great mouses. Very hard to get use to at first, but once you do you'll feel weird going back to a standard mouse.

snatched one since they came out, when it was available exclusively at BestBuy... was $40 back then :D

Back