[Hot] Most Udemy courses $10 right now

xhazy

Limp Gawd
Right now most courses on Udemy are on sale for $10. This even includes the highly-reviewed and pricey (up to $500) courses! I've snatched up a bunch of them for web dev and music theory. :D

All you have to do is apply the coupon code endless10

Last edited by a moderator:
And I tried one of the Udemy stuff, for free. It is very basic stuff.

The quality of Udemy content really depends on the provider. There are some pretty good courses in there and for $10 flat rate I bit on a couple.

Worth noting that the cost only includes the course work, not the fee if certification is involved.

The PMI Risk Management course, for example, which is normally $250 is $10, but then you need to pay another $500 for the certification and exam. Still a great deal for the courses.

I picked up a couple courses, too. Thanks for the heads up. Never heard of this site, but sometimes listening to someone say something makes it stick more than reading it for me, and I have a couple of exams coming up this year.

In regards to the exam not being included -- thats pretty common. Usually training doesn't include the exam unless it's some sort of boot camp...

Never used Udemy, but I've heard about them from various sources. Anyone have experience with CCNA 200-120 course's quality with Chris Bryant?

Never used Udemy, but I've heard about them from various sources. Anyone have experience with CCNA 200-120 course's quality with Chris Bryant?

I've heard good things. Found the sale last time a little too late into my studies to take advantage.

The intro video is free to watch so check it out and see if you like his style of presentation. It's gotten an average of 5 stars with 654 so that seems a decent indicator.

I've bought the Shopify course and it was pretty good. Looking at reviews of some, they can be pretty hit or miss, but I think there are gems in there.

Would anyone recommend Udemy for Windows Server or any sysadmin-related subjects?

I picked up the Microsoft 70-413/414 courses today, as I will be taking the exams later this year. I'm 4 lectures into 413, and it's actually not half bad. For $10, I'd recommend it...

I haven't come across anything I didn't know already, but I can appreciate the clear descriptions and complete demos of the features being discussed.

I'm interested in this for the intro coding stuff. Anyone know if it's better than Udacity, EdX, or Codeschool, which are free?

Damn, they are gone... I looked at them last night on my phone/put on my wishlist. I check on PC today, and they are back up in price :(

Damn, they are gone... I looked at them last night on my phone/put on my wishlist. I check on PC today, and they are back up in price :(

Check back on your phone they may still be $10.

Udemy is kind of strange how they price their courses. I don't think the mobile app allows for coupon codes so they often will discount the courses to $10-24, while the prices are inflated on the actual website to allow for coupon codes.

I've tried a few Udemy courses for web development topics and I feel for the most part they were good primers and overviews, but never really dived deep enough into the subjects to satisfy my needs. Another resource I want to try is Coursera since the experience sounds much more like a real online course rather than just a collection of videos and it's free.

Back