Hot? Maxtor 300gb (+20gb) sata 16mb $59.99 +fs

if it says free 20gb its almost certainly a rebadged 7200.10. If i hadn't spent so much money buying clothes I'd buy this so fast

I finally got one ordered today. I missed out when it was
first available. Everything I've read states that they are
in fact rebadged Seagate 7200.10's.

Gridirongoose

Please let this be available 3 hours from now so I can order it when I get home :mad:

There's supposed to be free shipping? If so I can't get it...

(edit)nm... I'm an idiot. Just pick ground shipping and it should work.

There's supposed to be free shipping? If so I can't get it...

(edit)nm... I'm an idiot. Just pick ground shipping and it should work.

I tried everything, free shipping did not work for me. I went ahead and order one before they run out of stock. I will call back and have them fix free shipping manually.

FYI... Was having the same problem free shipping icon on main page but when I added it to my cart as ground shipping it added a shipping cost, so I called told them the issue and gave them the SKU#. Rep could not even look the drive up and told me they were no longer selling that model drive anymore. Bull shit meter hit a 10 so I called again same story. Placed the order on-line took a screen shot of free shipping in case of any dispute. Then right after called again option two (customer service) explained the issue and rep adjusted order deducting shipping no problem at all. New Fry's scam to get a couple more bucks out of us or issue with cart? Who knows!

FYI... Was having the same problem free shipping icon on main page but when I added it to my cart as ground shipping it added a shipping cost, so I called told them the issue and gave them the SKU#. Rep could not even look the drive up and told me they were no longer selling that model drive anymore. Bull shit meter hit a 10 so I called again same story. Placed the order on-line took a screen shot of free shipping in case of any dispute. Then right after called again option two (customer service) explained the issue and rep adjusted order deducting shipping no problem at all. New Fry's scam to get a couple more bucks out of us or issue with cart? Who knows!

I went ahead and order with shipping cost. then I called back to have them fix. they can't fix within the first 4 hours of order since it is creditcard ... they asked me to called back in 4 hours.

heck, I called back right away and asked them to cancel it and ordered a new one with free ship.

I went ahead and order with shipping cost. then I called back to have them fix. they can't fix within the first 4 hours of order since it is creditcard ... they asked me to called back in 4 hours.

heck, I called back right away and asked them to cancel it and ordered a new one with free ship.

I called within minutes and the rep was able to take off the shipping. Email invoice reflects corrected price.

I bought 2 of these during black friday.
They work great. They are both made by seagate with 7200.10 rpms.

The got rid of free shipping :( i had to cancel my order. It was there and then it wasn't.

I noticed I got charged for the ground shipping so I called Fry.com's customer service and told them what happened and that it was supposed to be free. The rep said to hold on and after a couple minutes she let me know that my card would be credited the shipping originally taken off. :)

This was after I noticed that they removed the free shipping from the site. Good luck.

Not too bad for a 7200.10. I have 3 already....no more free sata ports:mad:

Back