SLiCkFX said:
Dell Home

42% off coupon code HKV6NBL0NTM9LT
$35 coupon code $DF97G9KXSNJWW

Sub Total: $196.42
Shipping: $18.00

Total: $214.42 + tax if applicable

technically the buy.com deal is hotter

These speakers go on sale pretty frequently it seems.

They are great speakers, and definitly worth the money.

Any thoughts as to why they're constantly on sale? Is Logitech cooking up some new audio goodies for us and trying to clear stock?

Any ideas?

Not off top but just add those to your cart and click on details under the rebate/discount. It'll tell you the date, but I remember besides a date its also "for the first xxxx amount of people," which ever comes first.

unimatrixzer0 said:
Not off top but just add those to your cart and click on details under the rebate/discount. It'll tell you the date, but I remember besides a date its also "for the first xxxx amount of people," which ever comes first.

Alright thx.

hikeskool said:
Any thoughts as to why they're constantly on sale? Is Logitech cooking up some new audio goodies for us and trying to clear stock?

Any ideas?

I noticed the same trend and asked myself that same exact question. I'm not sure when these speakers were announced, but Logitech apparently also has a set known as the Z-5450.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2177,CONTENTID=10928

Anyone know when these were released? This is the first time I've seen them.

those were release several months ago(if im not mistaken). All I know is that they are wireless...

Great deal, however, the tax kills me, so I jump on the buy deal(may jump on it again...)

Back