HOT: Logitech G15 40.15 after MIR

i need to find a replacement for my G11, there is just too bad kees on the keft side and through off my ergonomics. This may be 'ok'

They are a good retailer, and usually have competitive CPU prices as well.

If only it had a volume knob instead of buttons I'd be all over it.

Shipping is approximately $13. Works out to $53 delivered for me (after MIR). I have seen it cheaper before, but by $10 at most. Thanks OP.

I went into best buy and tried one of these out - I personally felt the keys to be a bit 'soft' compared to my old clunker. I don't do much gaming so I was really turned off. Otherwise it seems like a great board, especially with the two USB ports under it which no one seems to mention on their sites!

I went into best buy and tried one of these out - I personally felt the keys to be a bit 'soft' compared to my old clunker. I don't do much gaming so I was really turned off. Otherwise it seems like a great board, especially with the two USB ports under it which no one seems to mention on their sites!

Unfortunately, they are only USB 1.1 and unpowered :(

Ah, well I just ordered a MX 5500 set, I know it's not the same price, but my plan was to get a G15 and G5 mouse and run the mouse through the keyboard. I'm not usually a fan of wireless, as they tend to run out of batteries at the most inopportune time, or have reception issues, but I'm gonna give it another shot.

Back