[HOT] Last of us Remastered PS4 - 29.99 Digital

illogitech

Limp Gawd
If you've been on the fence this is a great deal for a great PS4 game.

The Last of Us: Remastered offers the award-winning game rebuilt to run in 1080p, with a list of upgrades including higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, and upgraded textures. It also comes bonus DLC material included, such as the Left Behind single-player expansion chapter, the Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack, and the Reclaimed Territories map pack.

http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/the-last-of-us-remastered-full-game-download/

I'm tempted to get this and I don't even have a PS4 (yet), lol. I got the PS3 version when it launched and recently played through the Left Behind DLC on it, which although kinda short, was definitely an awesome addition to the game.

This should be a no-brainer if you have a PS4 and this game should be in every PS4 owners library!

Paid full price for the PS4 version a couple months back when it was released and happy I spent the money. Was basically Uncharted with zombies for me, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I couldn't really get behind the story for some reason, thought it was a bit trite and cliche (albeit all the check boxes were checked very well).

I played through the PS3 version and it was great, definitely a must play even for PC diehards. The PS4 version is much better as described. You do get the higher resolution, better textures, more detailed characters, but most importantly to me, you get higher framerates, which was probably the biggest downside of the PS3 version. I believe Naughty Dog said the game is running at 60 fps most of the time. The PS3 version had a lot of input lag due to all the post-processing needed to pack all that IQ in a PS3 game, it basically felt like you were 2-3 frames behind, all the time. PS4 version is much more fluid and responsive. You still get quite a bit of shimmering/aliasing however, which is going to annoy the PC purists. :)

That said, I have seen the hard copy version for ~$35 new in the last few days I believe on Amazon and Walmart.

Back