Hot Hot Hot 320GB Seagate 3.0 SATA 16MB $89.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad i got 2 400GB 7200.10 for $99 each ^_^

I don't think it's hot cuz its very similar to what newegg was offering for a long time.

kingj said:
Please do clarify that statement, I'm a little confused how that's not hot... :confused:

Ways this is not hot.

1) This exact same drive can be purchased at new-egg for $90 SHIPPED, not $89.99 + $5 shipping.

A deal is not hot if you can get the same exact item, from the same exact supplier (didn't you know newegg and chiefvalue are the same company?) for less money.

2) You could purchase, 2 weeks ago, the 400gb version of this drive for $10 more. You will be able to do so again, as this is the sort of thing that keeps going on and off of sale.

320gb @ $94.99 = 29.69 cents/gig
400gb @ $99 = 24.75 .

Another way to look at it is..If that was a 400gb drive, it'd cost $118.74, instead of $99

NeoGohan said:
I'm glad i got 2 400GB 7200.10 for $99 each ^_^

I don't think it's hot cuz its very similar to what newegg was offering for a long time.

I bought 4 of the satas, and 2 of the patas (for $89 each)

hot hot hot, NOT. :p
19W_BORAT_wideweb__470x272,0.jpg

ive been waiting for this drive to come back down to $85 shipped. I picked one up a couple months ago at the price.

Not really hot maybe warm. I think Newegg had it for $90 shipped a while ago.

I completely agree with CyberDeus-RagDoll .

And I'm glad he posted saving me the time to explain why this deal is not hot.

Ok, it's not hot and having "hot hot hot" in the title was a bit much...

But sweet jeezuz nobody on the [H] lately can post anything with tact. The guy is just trying to help us out and everyone needs to poke him with a stick? wtf? It certainly isn't a "bad" deal ffs.

Didn't your mothers ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? Obviously not. There are other ways to bring something to a posters attention without being an a-hole about it. Use tact or don't post.

toddw said:
Ok, it's not hot and having "hot hot hot" in the title was a bit much...

But sweet jeezuz nobody on the [H] lately can post anything with tact. The guy is just trying to help us out and everyone needs to poke him with a stick? wtf? It certainly isn't a "bad" deal ffs.

Didn't your mothers ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? Obviously not. There are other ways to bring something to a posters attention without being an a-hole about it. Use tact or don't post.

19W_BORAT_wideweb__470x272,0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back