HOT: FrozenCPU: Swiftech MCX462-V (Socket A) $25 + shipping, with a free Panaflo H1A

anakin357

[H]ard|Gawd
DEAD DEAL

http://www.frozencpu.com/cpu-swi-08.html

This is the deal you have been waiting for!
We are selling the heatsink at an unheard of price!
Supplies are limited, get yours while we still have stock!
As if the price weren't enough, we are giving away a FREE FAN!
The heatsink will ship with a 92MM PANAFLO H1A FAN (BX) w/ RPM SENSOR!
That is an added $12 value!
You are getting a package worth $63.50 for only $25!!!

=============

There hasn't been a deal this hot since the SLK900A from SVC.com, which I also got in on.

As of this posting there are 80 in stock.
This is one of the better Socket A / 462 heatsinks, it's right up there with the Thermalright, Zalman, and Alpha heatsinks... they're all within 2°C of each other so really no difference besides the price.

I was just surfing around looking for a great deal on a heatsink and fan, and here we have it. Please post here if you pull the trigger on this one... such a great deal - most every other heatsink for the Socket 462 platform that's high performance is $40-48 to your door, and that may not even include a fan, which some people might not have laying around.

-Wayne

I just ordered:
Swiftech MCX462-V
free Panaflo H1A w/ 3 pin tail
tube of Artic Silver 5.

Subtotal: $33.00
S & H: $8.08
Total: $41.08

Very nice.

yeah, i bought one...and i'm pretty sure that it was a customer return (as the inner packaging was mangled, the instructions were missing, there was *HAIR* inside the box and the heatsink would not mount correctly,

(im in the process of trying to return it now)

I just got mine today. "WOW" is all I can say.

Short story:
I was lazy when I installed this system and didn't change the chintzy Speeze ALU/CU core cooler TIM over to a silver based compound, which I have about 3 tubes laying around... I have been using the stock TIM on the cooler ever since I got it... my temps were hovering around 50°C idle... which I didn't know was high since I'd been using a P4 system prior to this... 50°C on a P4 is pretty average.

I installed this today, along with some Artic Silver 5 I purchased along with it, and holy shiet!!
33°C Idle... and it's starting to warm up here so the ambient is higher too!

Wow... so finally I can overclock this thing like it was meant to be.
And I got an absolutely brand new cooler, unlike some people who said they've received coolers with hair and TIM stains on the copper.

Maybe it helped that I found this and ordered a couple days before Steve posted his thread about it. ;)

Back