HOT! EVGA 7800GT @ TigerDirect 279.99 After 20 Dollar Rebate

bail_w

Supreme [H]ardness
Link

eVGA GeForce 7800 GT / 256MB GDDR3 / PCI Express / SLI / Dual DVI / VIVO / Video Card with Free Quake 4 PC Game

Got the CO edition from Newegg a while back for $280; both editions overclock very well.

I beleive this rebate requires you to by an AMD processor at the same time. Egg is still cheaper up-front, CO for $219, no rebate though.

I dunno, they have the lowest prices on all the stuff I'm ordering right now. That and I receive everything in 2 days for standard ground shipping. Can't go wrong. However, I think it's rediculous that they were going to charge me like $5 shipping on Artic Silver 5, which they could have just thrown in a box with my Graphics card, ram etc. I ended up ordering the AS5 from svc.com and got free shipping on it. Sometimes you benefit from their shipping structure, other times not I suppose.

tiger is still pricey, i called the retail store and asked about the bundled mobo and video card deal for evga and they said while they did not have it in store, if i printed the offer they would honor the price , so i drove down there and they had the mobo but not the video card, but said they would not honor that price anyway.

i did buy a psu while there, they still have deals if you can pick them, or live in a state that does not charge tax.

for me shipping was $20 and tax was about $20 so it was cheaper to get it at the egg

however tiger still has the combo for $359 7800 gt and mobo sli evga.

ive not had a bad deal from newegg yet, i know better than to order during the holidays and expect instant shipping. as i seen lots of complaints lately. why do people think it will be any easier.

i had bad ram from mushkin , not neweggs fault and they shipped it overnight to me after i rma'd it.

i used mwave a few times, but they copied my address wrong, i checked all my data it was there problem, and they denied it till i was pissed, then they discovered after i picked it up from ups, that they were wrong, and gave me free shipping on next order.

i lucked out as one part ups brought only cause the address they put did not exist and the guy asked if he had the right place.

Back