HOT!! DVD Rewinder

The Website said:
But not just novelty, the DVD Rewinder has utility. It has a built in compartment that holds a disc cleaner.

A secret compartment to hold disc cleaner? I'm picking up 6! :D

That's hilarious, albeit not a hot deal. ;)

Honestly if it were $5-$10 I'd get one.
Just for a gag gift for my mom, because the first time she watched a DVD she called my brother and asked him how to rewind it.

lol, that's still a good story and it was over 2yrs. ago.
:D

Thats great. I picked up 2. I always wondered how to rewind the DVD's I have. I always had to throw them away or give to friends since I didn't know how to rewind.
Excellent tool. Two thumbs up. :)

That is awesome. Kind of reminds me of the time my mom gave my sister a vinyl LP to listen to, and when she was done, she went to my parents and asked them how to rewind it.

Do NOT buy this item. I grabbed one of these about three weeks ago when it went on sale at the same site. It arrived 13 days later (I asked for overnight delivery) and the product doesn't even work that well. I tried to rewind my DVD copy of Gigli because I wanted to watch the movie for the second time but the DVD Rewinder ripped the DVD into bits.

I'm going to rate this company at resellerratings.com later on today. I tried e-mailing their customer service but they claim that they did not sale me anything and that the product is some type of joke. I contacted my credit card comapny and they said that I was indeed charged for the product.

What should I do now?
-=MaStA ViC

mastavic said:
Do NOT buy this item. I grabbed one of these about three weeks ago when it went on sale at the same site. It arrived 13 days later (I asked for overnight delivery) and the product doesn't even work that well. I tried to rewind my DVD copy of Gigli because I wanted to watch the movie for the second time but the DVD Rewinder ripped the DVD into bits.

I'm going to rate this company at resellerratings.com later on today. I tried e-mailing their customer service but they claim that they did not sale me anything and that the product is some type of joke. I contacted my credit card comapny and they said that I was indeed charged for the product.

What should I do now?
-=MaStA ViC

MOVE ALONG FOLKS, THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY TO BE READ HERE!

:(

Lol...seems like a good gift for someone who needs a good insult to their tech knowledge.

I'm surprised a CD-rewinder didn't come out. We were all so immersed in the world of cassettes.

GJSNeptune said:
I'm surprised a CD-rewinder didn't come out. We were all so immersed in the world of cassettes.

I'm sure one is probably available if you are looking for it. Or, I'm sure the DVD rewinder will have reverse-support. ;)

hey, I didn't know you can rewind DVD's! thats good to know, I'll take 5!

Bugalaman said:
hey, I didn't know you can rewind DVD's! thats good to know, I'll take 5!
Why stop at 5? you get a discount after 6! I'm getting them to peddle to my local blockbuster :D

For a second there, just a second, I thought that this was actually some sort of new technology. Then I noticed the exclamation points.

clarkkent333 said:
For a second there, just a second, I thought that this was actually some sort of new technology. Then I noticed the exclamation points.
What're you talkin' about? This is totally legit!

!!!

Back