Hot Deals

Do you want a Hot Deals vendor forum?


  • Total voters
    6
Status
Not open for further replies.

w1retap

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
14,474
I have a pretty good idea that I think a lot of people would agree on.

I would like to propose a sub-forum within Hot Deals for vendors and store specials. Only the staff from that specific store or company could post their deals there. (official newegg deal guy, gigabyte deal guy, OCZ rep, etc.) Then hopefully that would draw in more vendors with competing deals. Maybe group buys could be organized for further discounts, promotional deals for [H] members, etc.

Any takers? I believe the current "sticky thread" thing is a mess. It gets outdated and seems very unorganized.
 
I like it. There have been group buys in the past, but not officially sponsored by [H]ard|Forums
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top