*Hot Deals* - Best Buy (Prices Effective August 5th - 11th)

A101Sugar

n00b
Just a heads up for some nice hardware which will be on-sale in next weeks ad..

24" Westinghouse Monitor
Model: L2410NM, SKU: 8268475
(personally I think its a pretty good looking monitor, great picture, and it has a lot of inputs...)

Regular Price: $579.99
best price I've seen it: $549.99 (employee)

It will be on-sale for $449.99. (Personally, I think its because we haven't sold too many.... even though its a nice monitor)

I am thinking about picking one up... not a bad price

Also any1 looking for large amounts of storage.

Hitatchi 1TB 3.5" External USB Hard Drive
Model: H31000U, SKU: 8355497

Regular Price: $389.99
best price I've seen it: $310 (employee)

It will be on-sale for only $279.99 (ridiculous price IMO.... I think its because Best Buy hasn't been selling them much at all..... I know personally in my store we haven't sold any.....)

Keep in mind the drive inside the enclosure is this same drive. 1TB, 32mb cache, 7200 rpm.... superfast, quite drive.... with huge storage

so you can take out the drive use it as internal and still have an extra enclosure for much much less than if you were too buy one of the internal drives by itself.

Personally I think I am going to pick one up (or go all out and buy 2 ) and do that......

Also another decent deal if you need a small portable 2.5" external hard drive ,would be the ------>

Hitachi 200gb 2.5" USB Portable Hard Drive

Model: H2200U, SKU: 8355709
Regular Price: $179.99

Sale-Price: $149.99

Thought I should post some deals I thought that looked pretty good and give you guys a heads up if you needed any of this stuff

I have a copy of the ad with me, so post back if you want me to check something specific for you....

Scan and post pics of ad :) I will buy one of the 1tb hdds for sure.

How about the warranty on these items? especially on the Hard drives.

and spec for the 2.5" HD?

You mean Best Buy has hot deals? j/k :p If they drop the price on the Samsung DLPs to match Amazon (after tax is accounted for), I'd be sold!

Wow this looks like a massive roll back.. I posted in this thread 3 times a coulpe of weeks ago.

Back