Hot deal on USB cables

USB cables are USB cables, and at $8 shipped for 2, I wouldn't complain. I use a bunch of no-name direct from OEM cables because it doesn't matter. I don't need fancy 24 karat gold plated connectors.

Good find!

I got one of these on the freebie deal and it works. Be warned though, the LED is a blinking LED and it's bright and can get annoying. I actually covered it with some electrical tape because it was so annoying. Good construction cables though and sleeved, so they should be able to take a beating.

USB cables are USB cables, and at $8 shipped for 2, I wouldn't complain. I use a bunch of no-name direct from OEM cables because it doesn't matter. I don't need fancy 24 karat gold plated connectors.

Good find!

hey hey hey, wait just a minute here, these arent your ordinary usb cables they are very very special.. "the conductors are specially wound using Monster's advanced SingleHelix winding process " ohhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh single helix.. them some fancy words! :p

Normally I would recommend Monoprice too, but the shipping would be more than it costs for two cables in this case. If you were gonna buy a lot of other stuff though, it's worth it.

I have a bunch of component cables, long network cables, and firewire from Monoprice.

Normally I would recommend Monoprice too, but the shipping would be more than it costs for two cables in this case. If you were gonna buy a lot of other stuff though, it's worth it.

I have a bunch of component cables, long network cables, and firewire from Monoprice.

@ Monoprice two 6ft USB cables come out to $4.35 shipped total via USPS. Granted they are a foot shorter than Buy.com's cables but...

Thanks for looking out though OP, keep the deals coming.

@ Monoprice two 6ft USB cables come out to $4.35 shipped total via USPS. Granted they are a foot shorter than Buy.com's cables but...

Thanks for looking out though OP, keep the deals coming.

Shipping seems to vary. I monopriced it and it was 5.61...still cheaper than buy.com. Either way, I wouldn't say that the Buy.com deal is bad. 2 for 8 bucks shipped is a good price....so long as that light someone mentioned isn't too annoying.

Back