HOT! Cosmos S Microcenter $115.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this stack up with the Lancool PC-K62?

I know both are in 2 totally different category but how do they compare? BESIDES the fact that the Cosmos is Full Tower.

the lancool looks like another antec 900 clone, personally I would go w/ the cosmos s, but I am biased in a way.

my younger brother has the antec 900 which looks incredibly similar to the lancool, it will fill up real quick w/ all the SLi / x58 technology...I mean I filled up the 1200 pretty quickly and that's why I retired the 1200 to my son...plus the cosmos s will make things so much easier when I decide to water cool w/ all that room to work w/

Ah, one hell of a deal. This is my dream case for now. I'm in love with it.

Sold out in NE Oh10 as well
I'm betting the case is being replaced by the 840 in the MC case line offerings.

Great deal, though personally I prefer the Cosmos original with the door. It's like they try to drive me mad: the original has the sleek door, but the ugly top ports exposed; the S has the ports hidden, but no door. Argh.

ATCS 840 is much better case than the Cosmos, though also costs it bit more. I really hated the Cosmos S with it's numerous annoyances.

Out of stock here as well :(

I'm debating on picking this up or an Antec P183 (I can't decide) :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back