House of Flying Daggers
Kung Fu Hustle
Black Hawk Down

$29.99 Each:

Monster House
Click
Talladega Nights: Ballad Of Ricky Bobby
Underworld: Evolution

Too bad there arent more titles, and too bad it isnt HD DVD. Oh well, I'll still be getting Black Hawk Down, and Underworld 2.

How can youhave a buy one get one free sale and then only have 7 movies? That means you have to buy one of them twice. That f'ing retarded.

How can youhave a buy one get one free sale and then only have 7 movies? That means you have to buy one of them twice. That f'ing retarded.

or...

not buy one.
:)

maybe not everybody is going to want all 7 films

i.e. - i find only 4 of them interesting..
and..
one of the ones I'm NOT interested in is bundled with a VERY popular console that is blue ray capable :)

Can you guess which 4 i might consider?

Whatever you do, dont get house of flying daggers. Good movie but the transfer is horrible. Even the PS Store trailer looked horrible. I'd probably skip Talladega Nights as well. Everything else seems good if you dont own it already.

I'll probably go with underworld 2 and Monster House, already got black hawk down (if you dont have it, definately get it).

Dear god...no one should ever watch that movie.

"Wow we just killed a whole mess o' werewolves, let's make-out!"... "Ok!" </plot summary>

Um, hello? Spoiler alert next time? :(

Really that pretty much sums UW2 up.

It will be quite awhile until I make the leap to HD DVD content. Waste of money right now IMO.

There really is nothing out there that warrants the ridiculous amount that they are ripping early adopters off at right now.

I enjoyed taledaga and how it made fun of rednecks and nascar. Its light hearted Saturday night live shit and went great with a six pack of beer

I enjoyed taledaga and how it made fun of rednecks and nascar. Its light hearted Saturday night live shit and went great with a six pack of beer

The entire time I was watching the movie it just felt like a never ending, 2 hour long advertisement. It is covered with advertisements and product placement.

On topic, I also wish this applied to HD DVD. I have a PS3 but I don't want to buy an Blu-Ray discs. I prefer HD DVD.

The entire time I was watching the movie it just felt like a never ending, 2 hour long advertisement. It is covered with advertisements and product placement.

On topic, I also wish this applied to HD DVD. I have a PS3 but I don't want to buy an Blu-Ray discs. I prefer HD DVD.

You're exactly the consumer I feel sorry for, man. You wanted PS3 but not Bluray, and Sony essentially forced you to commit $200 toward a cause you aren't interested in.

Then again, you coulda held out, ya damn pansy :) (All in fun, bro, all in fun :))

Same here, I prefer HD DVD over Blu-ray but its still good to have both bases covered. As for this deal though does anyone know how the video quality is for these movies. I have Talladega Nights: Ballad Of Ricky Bobby and wasn't impressed by its video quality at all. I still might buy Kung Fu Hustle either way though.

I actually prefer blu-ray and have quite a few movies, so this is a good deal though i have a couple of them already.

Back