HOT: Best Of Discovery DVD collection $13 shipped, package of 5 DVD's, 6hrs total

SJetski71

Fully [H]
Double Edit: Deal alive again

Ripped from Ben's. Estimated ship date is Feb-12-2005 and your CC card won't be charged till it's shipped.

- Go to http://shopping.discovery.com/store...Id=10000&storeId=10000&productId=56674&hp=HPA
- add to cart and be sure to select the $3 shipping option
- optional coupons listed below (for larger orders)

$5 off $25 with coupon code EMAIL05
$10 off $50 with coupon code 10AFF [Exp 1/31]

Does anybody know if Discovery DVD's are encoded in 480p or ?

Thanks.. ive always liked discovery channel shows and specials.. I took advantage.. 10 bucks isnt all that bad :) 14 something after shipping and tax. Groovy.

I replayTV the Discovery & History channels.

I've got the complete seasons of Tactical to Pratical & Modern Marvels DiVXed onto a single DVD disk. (commericals edited out)

so* stuff like this isn't even a thought.

Awesome programming though.

fore1337 said:

I've got the complete seasons of Tactical to Pratical & Modern Marvels DiVXed onto a single DVD disk. (commericals edited out)

Makes a lot nicer gift than a burnt dvd+r would :p

Dang, out.

Though I dunno if I'd have bought it, american chopper/dinosaur world and things don't interest me, i'd rather it have been more animal stuff, with alaska, sharks(one in it), and others.

fore1337 said:

Really? want to trade for complete seasons of Simpsons or Seinfeld?

fore1337 said:
need more torrent .ISO's

I actually picked one up for $10 at my local Discovery Store with my girlfriend about two weeks ago. Great deal, also signed up for their Discovery Passport Rewards for free and now I have a kittah with a fish on my keychain :D

Sweet deal! Got one for me and one for a gift! Thanks for the heads-up!

Dog :D

Back