HOT! 4GB Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo $20+tax Circuit City B&M YMMV

I got a heads up from Fatwallet that you can get a 4GB Sandisk "Gaming" Memory stick Pro Duo for $19.99 + tax at local B&M Circuit City stores. They show $99, but ring up as $20.

The models are SDMSG4096A50 and SDMSG4096A10. They're a translucent red and are in the game section (locked up). I just picked up 3. Hopefully anyone out there with a digital camera or a PSP can take advantage of this!

EDIT: Not available online; they show up as $60

Damn, if there were CC in Canada I'd pick one up.

Anyone want to get me one? I'll pay thru Paypal for it :D

Deal worked in my town, I found the A11 version and I bought 3 for a total of $60+tax.

Thank you so much man (and thanks to the Fatwallet OP). I've been wanting to buy a 4gig MSPD for my PSP for the longest time and never seem to come up on a deal... I just couldn't pass this up... Thanks again.

Oh and I saw mine at the camera memory area and just asked this pretty cute salesgirl to do a price check and after hearing her say $20 dollars at one of the computer registers by the gaming department, I said, " can I just pay here?" And she said, "sure."

2002179781311366862_rs.jpg

Got mine too. I had the girl check the price at the register. She told me that these weren't on sale, but some other 4GB's were. Then she saw the price scan and said these must be on clearance, but she hadn't heard about it.

I grabbed all my store had. I had to dig to the back of the rack to find the right SKU. The newer stock is not on clearance. Check the SKU !!!

Aloha

PM me of you want to buy my stock - I have 6.

After work, I stopped at the store by my house and they were cleared out. Hopefully everyone got theirs :)

After work, I stopped at the store by my house and they were cleared out. Hopefully everyone got theirs :)

I actually went to the Circuit City near my town and bought another one for my bro (It was actually the very last one locked up in the glass case)... Thanks again :) . :cool:

damn im gonna go today! SUCK MY CUrrent camera doesnt use it and i dont have a ps3 with the card reader but hell ill make use of this stuff some how or sell it

I let my friend know and he went to one near his house and they were out, but luckily one across town had one and they are shipping it to him for free. Thanks for the info OP. :D

BTW, anyone in Portland, Oregon, the Jantzen Beach CC has a few left, but Clackamas is all out. ;)

doesn't look like it works in arizona. Chandler and Mesa stores had about 5 of them and they rang up as 59.99 I almost cried. I told they cashire they were suppost to be 20 bucks and she says "says who" I pulled out a good one "the internets"

I am getting a PSP with FFT for christmas so this would have been really nice.

I went by today and they were ringing up as 59.99, what was messed up was that when I had a price check done on one the guy said they were 20.00. I had them rescan all the cards but not a one of them came back up this way. It also didnt help that the stupid fucker that did the price check didnt seem to remember telling me that.

Just came back from Circut City in Augusta,Ga an the price scan was 59.99. Would have nice to get one for 20.00 but no luck.

I want one so bad my wishfull thinking led me to two more stores one in Phoenix they didn't even have any more red cards they were all blue but had the same number. and one in Gilbert and they where both 59.99 so any metro phoenix area people sorry no dice for you.......and me.

Nice OP, My CC had tons of them on the shelf in the gaming accessories section. Picked one up for my dig. camera.

I'm going to try tomorrow at lunch... I really need one of these for my PSP, $20 would be amazing.

that's just a picture of the price tag at CC, not all stores will have them but they will ring up at $20

If anyone has a spare one of these and is willing to ship to Canada, send me a PM. I'd love to have one of these.

uh, so that's where that guy got this tag. :p

I work at cc and some Guy brought a photo copy of that in. Pretty much someone photo chopped it I am guessing.

Our store atleast doesn't label anything with a .00, it would have been 19.96-99 if it was a real tag. That tag is also printed on the tags we use for tv's. :p

I think the tag is right, the CC i went to it showed up at 20.00 on the computer. The tags showing the $59.99 for the card was the same design too.

uh, so that's where that guy got this tag. :p

I work at cc and some Guy brought a photo copy of that in. Pretty much someone photo chopped it I am guessing.

Our store atleast doesn't label anything with a .00, it would have been 19.96-99 if it was a real tag. That tag is also printed on the tags we use for tv's. :p

That picture was taken from the original Fatwallet post that I found this deal in. I dunno if it was photochopped or not, but my local store has a similar sign put up.

Back