[HOT] 256GB USB Flash Drive For $229.99

I bought some SD cards from China before. They looked genuine with the top (Kingston,etc) brand name packaging and all. They ALL went corrupt after going beyond 1gb or so. There were sold as 4GB card at dirt cheap prices. (back when SD cards were quite expensive)

It appears the same thing is being done with Flash Drives. STAY AWAY!

You guys are being douches, so I don't really you deserve an update.

I think this is an update, if you were right you would have no problem coming in and saying that you were right even if the people were douches.

I'm sorry but you were the one that came into this thread and claimed that this deal wasn't very good and made multiple posts claiming to know of better deals. You then said OK to posting a thread or letting people know the outcome and then didn't.

While I think that saying juvenile internet memes like "owned" might be going a bit to far, I really do think that the people in this thread were just trying to protect people and many were willing to at least wait and see if you really found an amazing deal.

You guys are being douches, so I don't really you deserve an update.

Yes they are.

Look, the dude spent JUST $25 to see if the drives were the real thing or not, and you people are treating him as if he was peddling the drives outside your door or something.
Take a f**cking chill pill.

I think this is an update, if you were right you would have no problem coming in and saying that you were right even if the people were douches.

I'm sorry but you were the one that came into this thread and claimed that this deal wasn't very good and made multiple posts claiming to know of better deals. You then said OK to
posting a thread or letting people know the outcome and then didn't.

Way to exaggerate what was written.
To quote:
I scored two 256GB DT310's from china for $25 each....I should get them by Saturday to test their legitimacy.

While I think that saying juvenile internet memes like "owned" might be going a bit to far, I really do think that the people in this thread were just trying to protect people and many were willing to at least wait and see if you really found an amazing deal.

Protecting would be, "Hey dude, those drives are probably counterfeit and this is why..."
Being a douche is, "(...) I bet you have a rolex you bought from some guy off the street that is real too, right?"

Back