Hosting garden Pics

codysown

Weaksauce
I am trying to find some web space to host my pics of my garden but none of the webspace that I have allow me to just host. I do not know anything about web design nor does it really interest me. I just want to host 3 small pics of my garden to show on the forum. I am bored and sitting at home recovering from shoulder surgery. Any help would be appreciated.

codysown said:
I am trying to find some web space to host my pics of my garden but none of the webspace that I have allow me to just host. I do not know anything about web design nor does it really interest me. I just want to host 3 small pics of my garden to show on the forum. I am bored and sitting at home recovering from shoulder surgery. Any help would be appreciated.

I could host your pics as well if you need.

Looks like you've got options, but I'd be happy to host your photos on my server.

pm me and I'll send you an email address.

/resumes lurking

Thanks for the advice. I put them on Dr. Evils site and got everything taken care of.

Just in case anyone else cares...I use Photobucket. It is realy nice and fast! Free too.

Thanks Moose! I signed up for the free account but the premium account isnt that bad of a deal at $25 a year. I doubt I would ever use it more than what the free version offer though.

Back