First, I'm not sure if this goes here or not. If it needs moving feel free:
I am starting a simple website for different deals around las vegas. Thing such as matchplay, promotional chips, hotel deals,etc. I have found there are a few websites that list a few here and there, but none are comprehensive and I know of far more than any site I have seen.
Anyway...I have a domain locked up(from godaddy for $1.19) and was wondering who I should use for hosting.
Also, I have little experience in designing websites and such. I would like to use some sort of website builder that is easy to use and easy to update(index page will likely be a blog listing daily updates). Also, I would like a forum so users can post deals they have found.
I have written simple HTML pages before and used homestead years ago.
Cliff Notes:
1.) need hosting
2.) Need software/app for website design as I am a noob.
3.) Require forum and a bloglike mainpage that is easily updated daily.
I am starting a simple website for different deals around las vegas. Thing such as matchplay, promotional chips, hotel deals,etc. I have found there are a few websites that list a few here and there, but none are comprehensive and I know of far more than any site I have seen.
Anyway...I have a domain locked up(from godaddy for $1.19) and was wondering who I should use for hosting.
Also, I have little experience in designing websites and such. I would like to use some sort of website builder that is easy to use and easy to update(index page will likely be a blog listing daily updates). Also, I would like a forum so users can post deals they have found.
I have written simple HTML pages before and used homestead years ago.
Cliff Notes:
1.) need hosting
2.) Need software/app for website design as I am a noob.
3.) Require forum and a bloglike mainpage that is easily updated daily.