• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Horizontal Span on Dual Monitors

Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
538
I have a 19" crt and a Dell 2005fpw, so obviously they're running at different res. I want to run horizontal span, but I can't get it to work right because if I make the 2005 the primary the 19" will scale down in res to meet the 2005's res height wise, and vise versa for the CRT?

Is there any other option besides ultramon or am I gonna have to shell out some cash.
 
Back
Top