Hooray! Another camera!

After I got the FZ15 I got tired of always carrying a large camera. So last week I got a Canon A510 so that I could just keep it in my pocket wherever I went and only carry the FZ15 when needed.

Took some pics of my cameras too. I like my Lumix the most for overall picture quality and settings! The Leica lense is SOOO DA BOMB seriously I love it!

Here's my prosumer cam. 12X Optical.
pana152np.jpg

This is my carry everywhere cam. 4X Optical.
canon5109yv.jpg

How are those Lumix cameras? I had never really heard of them until last week and then all the sudden they are showing up everywhere. I really want a DSLR as my next camera, but I don't necessarily have the cash to drop on one right now and I need a camera QUICK so I can start working as a photographer for a local band.

It's a great camera. All images are sharp and the OIS (image stablization) feature helps a lot especially with that 12X optical. I don't have a tripod so the OIS comes in VERY handy. In my opinion it's the next best thing to an SLR / DSLR camera without the price. I purchased mine at $400 in Feburary of this year. It was my first digital camera, yet has a ton of features/settings so it's really fun to experiment with :D

Cool cool, I might pick up one of these. Think it will churn out good enough concert and event photos? I've just recently broken into the field and my old Pentax 35mm SLR and Canon S110 just won't cut it.

And it's a hell of a lot better than $700 for a Canon Rebel XT plus $300 for lenses and $100-150 for a big enough memory card.

Back