hooking up xbox to 2005fpw?

tim-x

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
297
Hey
I alas have another noob question for you! For anyone that doesn't mind answering of course. I have a 2005FPW, and was wondering how I hook up my X-Box to it. Obviously the three-pronged cable has nowhere to enter the monitor and so I'm assuming I have to buy an adapter? Can anyone tell me what I need?
Thanks in advance!
-Tim
 
Well the 2005fpw does have an input for composite, and you can get adapters at radio shack to convert the red/white audio channels into a regular speaker cable input that can be plugged into your computer. You can also buy an adapter that converts composite to VGA, do a search on ebay for "xbox vga".

I assume you are talking about the original xbox and not the xbox360? If it is the 360 just go buy the VGA cable.
 
Back
Top