• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hooking up stereo speakers to PC

sphenx

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
181
I'm having a party this weekend and wanted to rig up something. So I got these two nice BOSE speakers that I havent really used in quite sometime. I have rigged up the stereo cables to plug into a couple that plugs into a cable that has stereo on one end and PC Speaker plugin on the other. I am able to hear the sound from one speaker but at a low volume. Anyway to fix this?
 
you probably need a receiver to use them so you can use the built in amp to power the speakers
 
alrighty got everytying hooked up correctly, got sound coming out, but only coming outta one of the two speakers. When I barely move the cord i get no sound, seems like a short or something.
 
Back
Top