BaronBamboo
Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2006
- Messages
- 795
Hi this is even possible?
thing is when I had my sub, it'd make this weird deep bass sound based on certain songs. Ever since that happened, I've been wondering if a sub is even necessary... my sub is the logitech x-530
would a sub make a difference?
oh and also I have a 5.1 set up, but I only want to just use 3 of the speakers. Could I hook up the 2 speakers without the sub and directly into my sound card?
any help would be great, thanks.
thing is when I had my sub, it'd make this weird deep bass sound based on certain songs. Ever since that happened, I've been wondering if a sub is even necessary... my sub is the logitech x-530
would a sub make a difference?
oh and also I have a 5.1 set up, but I only want to just use 3 of the speakers. Could I hook up the 2 speakers without the sub and directly into my sound card?
any help would be great, thanks.