excellsior
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2006
- Messages
- 323
I have a creative XFi XtremeMusic with Logitech 5.1 surround.
Everything is hooked up, but now I dont know how to plug my tv into my audio system.
The Tv has 1 miniplug input, 1 optical audio output, 2x miniplug output for the speaker attachments.
My guess:
1. add a 2-1 adapter for the 4th miniplug on the soundcard (line in) and plug that to my the 2 outputs for the speaker attachments.
2. somehow use rca to miniplug cable and connect my tv to soundcard??
Everything is hooked up, but now I dont know how to plug my tv into my audio system.
The Tv has 1 miniplug input, 1 optical audio output, 2x miniplug output for the speaker attachments.
My guess:
1. add a 2-1 adapter for the 4th miniplug on the soundcard (line in) and plug that to my the 2 outputs for the speaker attachments.
2. somehow use rca to miniplug cable and connect my tv to soundcard??