Hook me up guys!

Roman79

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 2, 2000
Messages
1,393
I just started Folding for the [H]orde again a few weeks ago after a long break, but this place doesn't seem the same. There doesn't seem to be the same level of comradery as I remember. Where are all the old timers like relic?

I'd like to have a friendly competition with someone near my level, or at least a goal to shoot for. It's awfully lonely down at the 5000pt mark :(

What's this [H] Bowl stuff all about? I don't really understand...
 
First things first... Relic has not been here for a while.

Now, onto the [H]Bowl. This is the second time we have done it, its a great contest. The concept is that we get a bunch of folders to use a dead user name with just one PC, and they are scored based on their PPD, WPD, PPW, WPW, ect. People will match up against each other, and then we will have playoffs later, winner takes home a new PC. It's sort of a fantasy football, DC style.


Oh... and WB!
 
Roman79 said:
I just started Folding for the [H]orde again a few weeks ago after a long break, but this place doesn't seem the same. There doesn't seem to be the same level of comradery as I remember. Where are all the old timers like relic?

I'd like to have a friendly competition with someone near my level, or at least a goal to shoot for. It's awfully lonely down at the 5000pt mark :(

What's this [H] Bowl stuff all about? I don't really understand...

Ah, and here the whole time I thought it was just me.............. :rolleyes:

relic is deeply involved in other projects at the moment but he is still folding away.

Welcome back, fold on.
 
Thanks for the welcome guys!

So when is the next [H]Bowl?

Maybe it's just cause it's Sunday night.....but there seems to be a lack of team spirit around here. I may have to do something drastic and out of character if things don't improve.



 
Roman79 said:
I may have to do something drastic and out of character if things don't improve.

please, please by all means....
 
Welcome back! :D

As for the bowl, its a yearly thing, get a bunch of players, get a bunch of games, and let 'em go to town. This years entries are closed, but there's always next year. ;)
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Welcome back! :D

As for the bowl, its a yearly thing, get a bunch of players, get a bunch of games, and let 'em go to town. This years entries are closed, but there's always next year. ;)


Thanks, it's good to be back.

Oh well, no [H]Bowl for me. I'm starting my own game...I think I'll call it "The List of Shame" :D

 
Back
Top