HomeFront: The Revolution Free For 3 Days

I enjoyed this game a lot, but I also got it for about 22 bucks a whIle back.

I hated this game but free so might as well try it out yourselves

I think he meant that it's only free to play for a limited time, not free to own forever.

close this shit down. its a 2 day trial

# of GB < Metacritic %, whatever that tells us.

Not much for some people - that's probably why the devs released it for a free trial period.

Some people like what they like, regardless of what other people think. I thought it was a great game, well worth the money spent on it.

Is it me or is this game stutterific and that is on a single gpu? I can't believe it rubberbands around. I saw some reviews on steam complaining about that but its true, on a single txp lol.

Ran smooth for me, and I have old rig with just gtx 660 sli. I didn't even go into the options to change anything, just wanted to see what it was about.

Ran smooth for me, and I have old rig with just gtx 660 sli. I didn't even go into the options to change anything, just wanted to see what it was about.

Pretty sure we're running vastly different settings. I'm running a 6MP load at an average of 85fps no vsync maxed out every tic except blur (fricken hate blur), but it rubberbands lol. It's the strangest experience.

That said, its no biggie, just testing it out and its not like I'm gonna buy it.

Back