I want to get a projector for my home theater system, and was looking at the following two, but can't decide which is best.
My requirements are:
~$1000
Will be used at night
For movies and shows
Will be close to my head so needs to be decently quiet
BenQ W1000+ HDTV 1080P DLP Projector 1920X1080 2000 ANSI 3500:1 3x Color Wheel 2XHDMI
Acer H7531D 1080P 24P DLP Projector 50001 DC 2000 Lumens 2XHDMI USB
Both are about $900.
I was just wondering which is the better option, or if there are other options in the $1000 price range that are better than these.
Thank you!
My requirements are:
~$1000
Will be used at night
For movies and shows
Will be close to my head so needs to be decently quiet
BenQ W1000+ HDTV 1080P DLP Projector 1920X1080 2000 ANSI 3500:1 3x Color Wheel 2XHDMI
Acer H7531D 1080P 24P DLP Projector 50001 DC 2000 Lumens 2XHDMI USB
Both are about $900.
I was just wondering which is the better option, or if there are other options in the $1000 price range that are better than these.
Thank you!