I'm in need of some help for WHS 2011. I know some of this is overkill for a home server, but I need it to be able to all 10 PCs/laptops that would be on it. It's possible the PCs would be using the server at peak capacity, so that's why it was built the way it is.
ASUS Xonar Essence STX 24bit, SAMSUNG Black Model SH-B123L OEM, NZXT Phantom PHAN-001WT White ATX Case, AMD Phenom II X6 Black 1100T (HDE00ZFBGRBOX), 1 x Western Digital 2 TB SATA Cavier Green, 4 x Western Digital 1.0 TB SATA Cavier Green, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB Sticks) Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL, ASUS Crosshair IV Formula AMD 890FX Motherboard, 2 x Sapphire Radeon HD 6870
Any suggestions or comments?
Thanks I appreciate the help.
ASUS Xonar Essence STX 24bit, SAMSUNG Black Model SH-B123L OEM, NZXT Phantom PHAN-001WT White ATX Case, AMD Phenom II X6 Black 1100T (HDE00ZFBGRBOX), 1 x Western Digital 2 TB SATA Cavier Green, 4 x Western Digital 1.0 TB SATA Cavier Green, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB Sticks) Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL, ASUS Crosshair IV Formula AMD 890FX Motherboard, 2 x Sapphire Radeon HD 6870
Any suggestions or comments?
Thanks I appreciate the help.