Home security camera system vendors?

Jivemiguel

Gawd
Can anyone recommend a reputable vendor that sells home security camera systems? I'm talking about the four or eight camera systems that all connect to a network enabled DVR so that I can monitor the cameras or replay recordings from my computer or smart phone.

I've been tasked (by my wife) to get this project going, and I have very little background info. Can anyone recommend any brands as well? I've read bad reviews of Q-See.

Thanks in advance.

www.homesecuritystore.com

I know, creative URL right?

I've dropped at least $500 on a Honeywell Vista 20P security system for the house.

They have a lot of camera options.

Their tech support was good too. Straight and to the point. I only had tech support experience relating to the alarm system though. Not sure how they are with security camera systems. The good thing, however, is that there are some good DIY home security forums out there.

I think you find some vendor in your area because mostly the security companies are providing the alarm monitoring facility in their area and not in any other state so you search on google the nearest and best security monitoring company.
security gold coast

Last edited:
Back