• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Home network admin/ccna setup.

Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
634
I am a hands on person as far as learning things go. I want to move into the network admin maybe Senior IT analyst. What I want to do at home is get some switches routers setup maybe a server than can handle a bunch of VMs of linux/mac/windows. Practice some AD stuff/cloud 365.

Any recommendations? I cant really find anything on the googles close to what Im looking for.
 
Back
Top