Holy shades of Egypt!

Top Nurse

Supreme [H]ardness
Want to see something that is really wild? Sure ya do right? Check out this Luxor Pyramid case. I'm going to an open house at JCL this Friday and I will try and get some pics to post to my homepage. Looks like an awesome beginning to a fantastic Aqua-Computer water cooled case :p

Shame about the acrylic tip, too flashy.

Though it looks like it's very structurally sound; bolt a handle to one edge and you have a really nice LANparty machine.

Just re-looked at my PM from JCL and it isn't available till May :( Perhaps I can talk them out of one of the three (3) samples to do some showroom custom modding for me ahh them :D

Found the manufacturer here. But they evidently don't sell cases, just PC's. It appears you have to buy from JCL to get a bare case. Knowing Eve at JCL she probably plans on exporting them like crazy with the dollar down :D

To each her own ;) Just thinking if I can get a laser mounted in the top with a computer guided gimbal I can do laser shows while I play? The other thought was how cool it would look with some Aqua-Computer stuffed inside :eek:

I(illa Bee said:
put a MAC in it a donate it to a museum.

Put it in a time capsule and dig it up a hundered years from now and they will think someone just buried for a joke?

more gimicky imports akin to the "Dracula" and "Minotaur"case. And to name it Luxor?..now thats orginal.

Back