Holy Christ on a bike!!

twyztyr

Gawd
I just looked on eBay to try to find rough estimates of what it would take to get Suikoden 2.

It seemed the average was up around $75-80. This kind of stuff is just retarded. Anyone willing to admit they've spent that kind of coin? On a single game? USED?

$65 for Magic: The Gathering Interactive Encyclopedia. I still use it, blows the pants off Magic Online. Bought it a little more then 2 years ago.

A sealed copy of Suikoden II can fetch up to $200. I've been scouring garage sales for even a used copy, but haven't found one yet. If you just want to play it, you're better off trying to just emulating it because of the price. I think it's worth at least the original retail price since it's such a great game.

I still have a mint copy of Lunar 2: Eternal Blue complete which can sell for at least the retail price, which is a good thing. Unfortunately, the game blows and if I had a chance to buy Suikoden II instead, I would have.

On a more painful note, when the PS2 came out I sold a lot of my classic PSX RPGs which are selling for some ridiculous prices now and you can already guess I'm still kicking myself in the face. I never even finished Valkyrie Profile and I sold it. :( :mad:

it's been out of print for roughly 5 years, and it's close to christmas

what did you expect?

paid 200$ a few years back for a sealed copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga
worth every penny

It's not just that, the Suikoden games haven't been really popular in America, so the games saw limited production to begin with. It's a miracle we even got Suikoden III released in the States.

same thing with valkyrie profile, grandia, and persona II which i all have, its like 75-80 bucks each probably.

I paid approximately 40 bucks a few years ago for the movie "Rad" on eBay... It's such a basdass movie though... Very much worth it...

Bob002 said:
I paid approximately 40 bucks a few years ago for the movie "Rad" on eBay... It's such a basdass movie though... Very much worth it...

I used to rent that movie all the time when I was a kid. There's not a chance in hell I'd pay that much money for it.

A friend of mine found a mint condition copy of the first Suikoden in a used game store for like $20. He bought that shit in a hurry. I guess now I know why. My brother's got serious interest in all the games, I could really care less, since I never played them. I have a copy of the first one around here somewhere that's scratched. I was going to try to resurface it and see if I could get some money out of it. Now that I know what these things will fetch, I may be slightly more motivated to do that.

Back