Hole in my roof, have to sell gaming rig

eqtitan

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm in dire need of cash for Christmas and also because I just found a leak in my roof and don't have the $$$ to pay my deductible. Water has already caused a bubble in my oldest daughters room and I can see mold starting to grow.....this holiday is going to suck.

Pics:
Computer (chips)
Monitor

Specs are as follows:

Windows Vista Ultimate
Blue Chieftech Dragon case w/ usb and fire connectors on front
500w PS with awesome -/+12v rail
AMD 64 3500+ 2.2ghz
Patriot (w/sinks) 1024mb DDR2 PC3200 2.5-3-3-7 (2x512 in 2 of 3 slots max ram 2gb)
GeForce 6800GS 256mb DDR2
NEC 3520a DVD/RW
WD 80gb SATA Hard drive 8mb cache
Maxtor 300gb SATA Hard Drive 16mb cache
Labtec 2.1 w/ subwoofer speaker set
HannsG 19" widescreen LCD with 5ms response time 1440 x 900 resolution max

Saitek keyboard w/ gamer pad ($75 value)
Saitek gamer mouse 1600dpi adjustable....

Asking $825 but will listen to offers. If I sell it for my asking price I'll include a desk as well (I love my desk)I will not ship outside the US, or will I accept checks.

Prefer local buyer (Taylor, Mi 48180)

Hey, don't have money for the rig, but looks nice.

What I do wanna say is that your post is un-freakin-believable.

My uncle just found a leak in his roof, its caused ceiling damage in his eldest daughters room,and he's struggling to get er fixed as well.

Ironic.......

But I hope you get that fixed up man, as I understand how much of a pain in the ass that is.

TheGoog said:
Hey, don't have money for the rig, but looks nice.

What I do wanna say is that your post is un-freakin-believable.

My uncle just found a leak in his roof, its caused ceiling damage in his eldest daughters room,and he's struggling to get er fixed as well.

Ironic.......

But I hope you get that fixed up man, as I understand how much of a pain in the ass that is.

so i mthinking that this is ur uncle :)

Bump for I live near you but I'm not really interested in the parts... although if you're looking for a roofer let me know.

If you part it I might be interested in the cpu, but I dont have the cash to buy the whole thing.

Good luck man!

Damn man, that sucks. Free bumpage for you.

ps: Duct tape might work :D

Ok, I fixed the pic links and updated the thread with specific make of the items

Back