Hmm can't decide on parts. Which pump, and a 200mm rad or 480mm

Copied this format from another thread

PARTS:

A - Pump - Possibly the Danger Den DD-CPX1
B - Case - Corsair 600T
C - Radiator - MCR320 either a Phobya Extreme Quad, or a Phobya 200mm
D - Power Supply - Probably 1000w, or a corsair 850 if I can't find a good deal.
E - Reservoir - ??

I still have alot of research to do, but I had a few questions..

Any input on the MCR320? Having a built in reservoir is pretty handy, and keeps space usage efficient. Would I need to use a fillport if I had this?

Another question, what would you recommend, the Phobya Extreme Quad or 200mm? The fans would either be 4x120 S-flex low rpm, or a 180mm FM silverstone

Side note: This will be cooling a 2700k Oced and 2x460 GTXs SLI

Thanks!

I ditched my res/radiator idea, and am now going to use a reservoir/fillport to replace the fan controller. Thing sucks apparently anyway.
i guess this really only applies to 600T users but what do you guys think?

corsair-600t-fan-controller-large.jpg

Here is what could be? I'm totally bad at this.

[IMG=http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/8831/corsairgraphite600tside.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Red - Fillport Purple - Tube w/ fittings Green - Res

Last edited:
I would not use the integrated reservoir, simply because I cannot see what the reservoir levels are at. And if your radiator is in a position where it's tricky to get to, it'll be hard to get to it.

I would use the Phobya Extreme Quad. To keep noise levels down, you would need as much surface area as you can get.

Compressions are indeed extremely expensive. However, SVC currently has XSPC compression fittings for $3 each.

Thanks for the input! I'd appreciate anything else you or anyone else can add.
Thanks again! I'm going to continue my list

Fixed, thanks again. The only REAL reason I opted for that one vs the non-res is because they were out of stock. I found another retailer! woo

Back