Hl2

MaMMa

Supreme [H]ardness
HL2.JPG

Thinking about getting that tatted on me somewhere. Just beat it today. I love the game :D

if your thinking of tatooing the HL logo on you, you have an obsession with it, and i believe need help, but i dont think your serious are you?

haha sounds interesting

I wouldn't get it that big. A little smaller if it were me.. but not too small or else ppl will think it's the peace symbol! evil!

I'm serious. Why not its a cool logo anyway, this ones just got meaning and a very good one. My life has changed today :)

I'm going to think about it. Its not gonna look like the above, that was drawn my me with very carelessly and it looks ugly. And yea it'll be smaller :)

I was reading my Gamepro from a couple months ago and in the letters section some guy sent a picture of himself with his new Halo tattoo. My first thought was, what a moron. You would be a moron too if you get a HL2 tattoo.

It may seem "cool" now, but you'll be kicking yourself in about 10 years when you're 23. :p

Oh and just so you know... the gay and lesbian community adopted that as their symbol... just so you know.

"The lambda was first chosen as a gay symbol when it was adopted in 1970 by the New York Gay Activists Alliance. It became the symbol of their growing movement of gay liberation. In 1974, the lambda was subsequently adopted by the International Gay Rights Congress held in Edinburgh, Scotland. As their symbol for lesbian and gay rights, the lambda became internationally popular."

So might wanna reconsider... unless of course it applies to you also.

think about it, your sixty, youve settled down and you wonder to yourself, wtf was i thinking when i got this tatoo?

MONST3R said:
think about it, your sixty, youve settled down and you wonder to yourself, wtf was i thinking when i got this tatoo?

Well I have one but I know I won't regret it. I put a lot of thought into it and made a decision. Gonna make another decision sometime soon again. It's all good as long as you think it over first. No spur of the moment things.

one, I am gay.

two, I have many tattos already.

three, I'm kidding.

ANyway, even if it is gay symbol, it won't bother me. I'm very open minded and if fags think taht i am then they are wrong. No way do I look nor act gay :cool:

And this is just an idea :)

Haha... I didn't say it was a bad thing. Just thought you might want a little more info on the symbol you are thinking of putting permanently into your skin... ;)

DON"T DO IT- I thought my "Rise of the Triad" Tattoo would be cool forever!!!!! :eek:

Here's a winner with an HL2 tattoo:

hl2tat.jpg

My personal opinion is, tattoos only look good on men with well-muscled (or at least somewhat defined), tan arms, which, judging by the PC game inspiration of his ink, won't be the canvas on this dude anytime soon. For his next tat, I would suggest adding in the Evans Pork Rinds logo.

hl2tatedit.jpg

MAMMA as your fellow comrade i will label you as a dork if you can justify the purchase of getting a game tattoo on your body.

xdviper said:
omg

kids these days :rolleyes:

I say let him do it. Six months from now he'll be wondering why he did it, regret it, and have to live with it for a VERY long time. :eek:

wow this is good motivation. I really want to do it and that pic posted in here is sweet. I wont do mine that big though, maybe the size of a quarter or a little little bigger :)

I don't really ever regret getting tattoos either. Its not like I'm going to die from it like drugs. My MaMMa always says do what you want as long as u dont do drugs or anything that could mess u up from the inside :)

he was ok, i miss the flames on those forums, good times indeed. gonna try and make it next year to quakecon, but right now chances are slim to none.

if i do, we need to sit by each other, kicker sold me out for some loud mouth bitch.

Definitely... yeah those forums are fun... they move find of slow sometimes. Kind of a clicks environment. Hard to get to know those people. That guy did send me $5 for doing that photochop contest for him... easy $5. :)

Get some of those iron-on printer sheets and make a HL2 T-shirt. Less permenant and you can still show your reverence for HL2. I think I even remember seeing temporary tatoo kits which you can print on but I can't remember where they were selling them at.

Either way, it will be a less permenant thing you can do before committing to a tattoo.

It's not that insane an idea.

Hell, I have a Mario 1UP mushroom on my right shoulder blade (about 1.5" in diameter, pixelated and everything... directly from a sprite dump). Then again, my 1UP has *far* more significance to it than I'd think that lambda would... I'm not going to get into the details, but I'm never going to regret it. Ever. 2 years and counting.

I have seen the worst when it comes to tatoos and that is somebody who actually had Goku (from Dragon ballz) tattooed on his entire arm. Now that is retarded :rolleyes:

Here's what I say.....Do a Henna tattoo for a couple months. Whenever it begins to fade, redo it in the same place so it lasts a while. If you still want it after a couple months, I saw go for it....otherwise....no, don't be stupid.

Python14 said:
Here's what I say.....Do a Henna tattoo for a couple months. Whenever it begins to fade, redo it in the same place so it lasts a while. If you still want it after a couple months, I saw go for it....otherwise....no, don't be stupid.
very good idea, i second that.

if you get this, and the ladies find out its from a video game............kiss ur love life goodbye and say hello to your right hand

Python14 said:

Do these things come in different colors?

rusty said:
if you get this, and the ladies find out its from a video game............kiss ur love life goodbye and say hello to your right hand

Not really, it depends on how you are. Most the girls I hang around with dig this stuff and we aren't queers :cool:

MaMMa said:
I'm very open minded and if fags think taht i am then they are wrong. No way do I look nor act gay :cool:

MaMMa said:
Most the girls I hang around with dig this stuff and we aren't queers :cool:

Wow, I can tell you're a mature and open minded person. Go for it! :rolleyes:

rusty said:
I have yet to find a girl who hasn't absolutely loved my 1UP. Who the hell can't relate to Mario? ESPECIALLY from the early-to-mid eighties generation?

Plus any girl who's superficial enough to pass on a decent person because of a video game-related tattoo isn't worth jack shit.

If it's what you really want, do it. But I believe the price starts at $400 per square inch for laser tattoo removal.

And on the open-minded part: To be open minded about homosexuality, you'll need to stop calling gays "fags," and "queers." To use those words is demeaning, and if you walk into a gay/lesbian hangout or rally, you'll surely get whomped. And trust me, gays aren't the limp-wristed people you might think they are. A good friend of mine, and his boyfriend have both served as enlisted men in the USMC, and neither of them are weak.

Back