HL2 Lost Coast

fallguy said:
Sweet, eta 6 mins. Love fileplanet.

Indeed. At first I was hesitant to buy any extra services on top of my isp for downloads, but $9 for no waits, no hassle and guaranteed highest speeds is worth it to me.

Just started the dl too.. 6.4 min left :) .

It looks pretty god damn sweet. Eagerly awaiting this, will probably bring my system to its knees somwhat though.

Syphon Filter said:
It looks pretty god damn sweet. Eagerly awaiting this, will probably bring my system to its knees somwhat though.

err, its a movie.

Syphon Filter said:
I mean the level :rolleyes:

If people thought faster than they could type perhaps the world would be a better place.

I thought ou meant you were eagerly awaiting the movie, since thats what were talking about.

If peole thought before typing smartass remarks, the world would be a better place :rolleyes:

Hate_Bot said:
I thought ou meant you were eagerly awaiting the movie, since thats what were talking about.

If peole thought before typing smartass remarks, the world would be a better place :rolleyes:
I think the world would be a better place if it rained gumdrops and the ocean was made of kool-aid.

this movie is so stupid. it's 170MB - half of the movie is black screen or valve logos, the other half is, admittedly, a very attractive water scene/church scene - but jeez. 170MB for 45 seconds of no action - please. don't get your hopes up...

denaps said:
this movie is so stupid. it's 170MB - half of the movie is black screen or valve logos, the other half is, admittedly, a very attractive water scene/church scene - but jeez. 170MB for 45 seconds of no action - please. don't get your hopes up...

This is exactly what I thought. Half (or more) is the goddamn movie, then about 10 seconds of well lit water, then its to dark to see anything, then some shots of the wall with HDR enabled.

Dissapointment lvl 9/10

Ok I watched it. The water looks nice. The church scene was ok.
What's the minimum spec to download the HDR levels when they come out ?
6800/x800 + ???

denaps said:

You act like 170megs is big or something. It takes merly minutes to download that much in this broadband era.

it is a big file for something with almost no content. i have 4 megabit...i downloaded it in a few minutes like you said - what's your point? the movie is still an inflated, overrated teaser.

denaps said:
it is a big file for something with almost no content. i have 4 megabit...i downloaded it in a few minutes like you said - what's your point? the movie is still an inflated, overrated teaser.

In your opinion. If you didnt want to download it, then you shouldnt have. Dont cry about it.

Downloading now, not really expecting much however for you that are complaining, yes you have reason to do so, then again there is a reason for the delete function aswell.

Wow. You know this is just like the other demos before the game came out? this one showing clearing how HDR is going to be in the game? it's a tech preview like the ones before this one and before the game came out

Back