HL2 & Fhysics Is your Friend

Buford

Limp Gawd
I guess after several times of finishing HL2 I am entitled to a cheat or two.

Set buckshot damage to 30 and buckshot number to 200 and blow zombies head over tea cups, they tumble like a rag doll shot out of a cannon. It is nice special effect.

I also found a way to finish the game in record time. First time you share the transporter with the head crab, pull out a 357 and pull a round in the noodle of Wallace Breen. If you do that the game will screech to a halt. I can’t kill Judith Mossman or some other NPC but a well placed bullet to Wallace Breen early in the game seems to be an exception to that rule.

With plr = 200 the shotgun has a lot of range, setting the PLR Num > 200 seems to add a lag to the game every time I fire.

The English dictionary is your friend.

Jawad said:

The English dictionary is your friend.
Dam beat me to it, funny thing is its deffinetly not a typo, F and P are miles apart on the keyboard.

It's spelt Fizzicks ;)

I'll have to load up hl2 again and try some of that stuff, I've not played since I completed it. The physics were great fun even without cheating, nothing beats clobbering zombies with paint tins.

HEEHAW!!!!!!!! Hay is for horses. I'm a professional watermelon seed spitter. All the ladies think I'm sexy because I HEEHAW!!!!!!

I think it was a pun with intended alliteration... ya know Fysichs and Friend.

Or maybe not....

Actually I write in Word, double check spelling twice, then cut & paste in to this forum. My unintended spelling/ grammar errors are relatively rare.

Putting that aside, the effects I mentioned I find entertaining and I thought others might as well.

If you don’t enjoy word play, phish off.

Anyone bother to read the thread, or did you all just have to reply to someones mistake? Jeez.

To the thread, I wish I could even finish HL2. It's bored me to death :(.

bboynitrous said:
Anyone bother to read the thread, or did you all just have to reply to someones mistake? Jeez.

To the thread, I wish I could even finish HL2. It's bored me to death :(.

heh. the question is did you bother to read the thread. the question isn't did you finish hl2. now add my post to the list of useless posts.

anyways...back on topic

i didn't know u can kill breen in the very beginning lol....i gotta try that

> i didn't know u can kill breen in the very beginning lol....i gotta try that

You must cheat to have a 357 at that point, but if you do kill him the game locks up and is over.

yeah because cheating is really a valid entry for a record :rolleyes:

Buford said:
I guess after several times of finishing HL2 I am entitled to a cheat or two.

Set buckshot damage to 30 and buckshot number to 200 and blow zombies head over tea cups, they tumble like a rag doll shot out of a cannon. It is nice special effect.

I also found a way to finish the game in record time. First time you share the transporter with the head crab, pull out a 357 and pull a round in the noodle of Wallace Breen. If you do that the game will screech to a halt. I can’t kill Judith Mossman or some other NPC but a well placed bullet to Wallace Breen early in the game seems to be an exception to that rule.

With plr = 200 the shotgun has a lot of range, setting the PLR Num > 200 seems to add a lag to the game every time I fire.

Not trying for a record, just making friendly conversation. I enjoy HL2. I often pause the game and do a noclip. Then I explore and admire the virtual world like a tourist. I think every time I play I find another dozen hidden ammo dumps.

I am not a HD gamer. I play because I enjoy it, not for chest beating purposes.

I never said it was a record, just a fun way to abend the game. Someone said in a walk through that one can collect Dog with a gravity gun and take him to Ravenholm. I have never been able to that. Have you?

Buford said:
Not trying for a record, just making friendly conversation. I enjoy HL2. I often pause the game and do a noclip. Then I explore and admire the virtual world like a tourist. I think every time I play I find another dozen hidden ammo dumps.

I am not a HD gamer. I play because I enjoy it, not for chest beating purposes.

I never said it was a record, just a fun way to abend the game. Someone said in a walk through that one can collect Dog with a gravity gun and take him to Ravenholm. I have never been able to that. Have you?

perhaps use the super gravity gun and make a copy of him, then take him to ravenholm...that's my only hypothesis

I killed him with a shot from the crossbow and you get stuck in the warp in his room...all you can do is move around slowly and thats all that happens. lol

<3 teh crossbow..

i love going through the levels and nailing combine to walls and shit lol...its funny stuff to see. if its a small room and you crouch below them you can nail them to the ceiling by the head. then shoot the hands and feet in diff directions to make him do a pose

Back