hl2 being made with hl engine

Valve should just outsource Hl3 maybe give the studio a story board and script to work from.

Oh that is the guy who leaked the script or whatever I didn't see it cause I didn't care really.

Valve should just outsource Hl3 maybe give the studio a story board and script to work from.

I thought maybe the Black Mesa team would pick up HL3 with the storyline that Marc Laidlaw posted. Maybe after they finish the Xen level after 5 years of development, we'll see HL3 from them around 2038.

I thought maybe the Black Mesa team would pick up HL3 with the storyline that Marc Laidlaw posted. Maybe after they finish the Xen level after 5 years of development, we'll see HL3 from them around 2038.

Well, I'd imagine if they got the change to do HL3, they would invest in a larger team. Just saying...

I wonder, what would the legality be of someone making a single player mod based on the script, mad-libbed nouns correcred

He released it publicly so I imagine what was written is the property of Marc. So, probably just get his permission in writing and just make the game without calling it Half Life? I think it would work. I mean, Black Mesa exists and that's an entire remake of Half Life in Source.

He released it publicly so I imagine what was written is the property of Marc. So, probably just get his permission in writing and just make the game without calling it Half Life? I think it would work. I mean, Black Mesa exists and that's an entire remake of Half Life in Source.

Black Mesa wasn't an 'entire' remake.

Back