HL2 1800x1440 2xaa 8xaf , nice....

TheRapture

Supreme [H]ardness
d1_town_020002.jpg

Great, how about a shot in the canals? At least we can stare at the water effects.

d3_breen_010000.jpg

d2_prison_030000.jpg

d1_town_010002.jpg

d1_canals_060000.jpg

Nothing special, I posted these earlier on another thread here. But damn are these graphics good.

yeah i can't notice anything different from 1280x960 and up...... and i run my games at 1600x1200 juss for the hell of it :p

Rapture,

thank you for those screenshots. Awesome!

I noticed from your sig, that you did the mod, Specifically, what brand of video card do you have? Also, WHAT! monitor?

Perhaps, for comparison, you could post the same shot at different resolutions.

ToranagaSama said:
Rapture,

thank you for those screenshots. Awesome!

I noticed from your sig, that you did the mod, Specifically, what brand of video card do you have? Also, WHAT! monitor?

The card is the red pcb Sapphire OEM VIVO. It came with the 1.6ns Samsung ram, same as the XT-PE model. It does XT-PE speeds flawless.....plus a bit more. No voltage mods. I have another card just like it sitting here, but I don't know if I am going to flash it, it goes into an SFF Soltek rig, and there is plenty of heat in there without adding more....

EDIT: Oh yeah, the monitor is a P1110 Trinitron, Dell branded....great monitor. I got it from Fry's for a whopping $240 + tax. :eek: :D

Back