Hitman 3 (2020)

Late response but here is what I did. If I remember correctly.

1) Log into Steam and Epic in your web browser
2) Opened up 2 tabs at https://account.ioi.dk being logged out any IOI account.
3) Clicked Login with Epic Account, it will ask you to link the account, it will specifically say that, don't do anything at this point
4) Switch to the other tab and Login with Steam account, fully login to IOI with Steam account
5) Click Link account in the first tab

They should be linked at that point.

Hope this helps, tried to remember exactly how I did it, as I was confused as well.

Perfect instructions. Do this everyone!

Really wish they'd unlock our Hitman 2 levels..

I've quick ran around in most of the levels in 3, and while they are good, IMO Miami, Mumbai, and Whittleton Creek in particular are just pure gold compared to anything else.

Really wish they'd unlock our Hitman 2 levels..

I've quick ran around in most of the levels in 3, and while they are good, IMO Miami, Mumbai, and Whittleton Creek in particular are just pure gold compared to anything else.

They say they are going to do it and that they are working on it so don't buy any access passes or anything. Just wait.

So is that old lady with the muffins in whittleton creek a serial killer ?

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
So is that old lady with the muffins in whittleton creek a serial killer ?
Yes

I always wished they would have programmed something in to let you do more with her, and possibly have her be the one that went around killing the targets.

like this
That would’ve been awesome - 47 shows up to slaughter two people only to find out a local serial killer already beat him to the job

like this
I didn't realize this was an Epic exclusive. I like Hitman, but not enough to use the Epic Game Store :p

Hitman 3 PC Analysis: Optimized Settings, Improvements Over Consoles + More

Last edited:
like this
So where do digital deluxe goodies like the soundtrack and all download to? Where/how do we get that loot?

So where do digital deluxe goodies like the soundtrack and all download to? Where/how do we get that loot?
From the Player Guide:
1611415481100.png

I don't think they fixed this yet because I don't see them on my account yet.

like this
Are there side missions for the new Hitman 3 maps yet? Or is it just the main campaign missions?

Looking for things like this:
Extra missions.

Looks like some were added post launch for those games. Don't recall how long after launch I played Hitman 1/2 but there was more than just the story missions.

No side missions yet, they usually add those 6 months after release if they are going to. I do have some doubts that they will do that with Hitman 3 though since they will probably want to shift focus onto upgrading the engine before they start working on 007. I'm probably wrong though and I do hope they add side missions because they are a lot of fun, hopefully after the raytracing update.

No side missions yet, they usually add those 6 months after release if they are going to. I do have some doubts that they will do that with Hitman 3 though since they will probably want to shift focus onto upgrading the engine before they start working on 007. I'm probably wrong though and I do hope they add side missions because they are a lot of fun, hopefully after the raytracing update.

That is what I am hoping. Content is kind of slim for a full price game if they don't. Don't see why they can't do both.

Looking forward to 007, but hope it uses a new engine and I hope it isn't Hitman: 007. I like Hitman, but hope 007 play more like a regular stealth shooter. In first person of course.

I sure don't feel like the content is slim on my end. I'm dazzled by the level design and the depth within. I'm glad they are doing some server maintenance, too. That's been an unfortunate decision throughout this series.

I am intrigued by 007 but then again I'm pretty big on IOI in general so I have high hopes for it.

Lots left to do but I did finish the actual story. This thing is wide open. I'm happy.

I sure don't feel like the content is slim on my end. I'm dazzled by the level design and the depth within. I'm glad they are doing some server maintenance, too. That's been an unfortunate decision throughout this series.

I am intrigued by 007 but then again I'm pretty big on IOI in general so I have high hopes for it.

Last mission/map was pretty lame though. It is very linear. Other locations are fine. But feels like we got 5 real locations and another tack on. But still, I'd like a number of other missions. The ones they added to Sapienza were great. I typically play each mission 2-3 times but after that I think I've seen most (even if not executed) assassinations.

Last edited:
like this
Last mission/map was pretty lame though. It is very linear. Other locations are fine. But feels like we got 5 real locations and another lack on. But still, I'd like a number of other missions. The ones they added to Sapienza were great. I typically play each mission 2-3 times but after that I think I've seen most (even if not executed) assassinations.

Agreed. The last mission was kind of fun but it really was on rails in more ways than one.

We're early into this so we shall see what comes. :)

Key thing just like the prior two games is to play with the story mission notifications off. You can play on any difficulty you want, but it makes it a lot more entertaining to have to figure out things on your own.

Just bought the game, got it for 25% off which is awesome. Got my IO account linked now to both steam and epic so hopefully everything will eventually transfer over lol. I didn't get into Hitman untill Hitman 2 but they are amazing games, can't wait to play.

Been a couple weeks. Still no Hitman 2 content transfer. I doubt it will ever happen.

like this
Been a couple weeks. Still no Hitman 2 content transfer. I doubt it will ever happen.
Yea I wish they would atleast say something about it before the sale on the pass is over, I may cave and buy the H2 pass on sale, but I would be a bit irritated with IOI going forward.

like this
Yup, still waiting on that and the digital deluxe goodies.
I recieved everyting for deluxe a few days ago. I know some people haven't recieved this stuff yet, been seeing people asking about it on twitter.
1612215528900.png

like this
They still haven't ported in all your shit from 1 and 2 ?
It was just deluxe edition bonuses. The escalations and whatever else was included was on Day 1. The only thing everyone is missing is Hitman 2 pass unless they repurchased it.

like this
https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/hitman-3-known-issues/2965

An update for PC players on location importing

• Whilst we’ve been busy launching HITMAN 3, we’ve also been working on the promised solution for allowing PC players to import locations that they already own into HITMAN 3 on Epic. We’ve got that solution worked out and it’s currently being tested and verified from all angles to make it as robust as possible. In terms of timing, it’s definitely a case of sooner rather than later. Even with the longest estimates we’ve looked at, the solution will be fully rolled out before the end of February. We’ll keep you updated with the next steps.

OK.

Well, considering you can complete most of the levels by just.. Running around.. and shooting people.. I guess I must be wrong.

Can I run and gun in this one?

No. You can "run", but it is more like a jog. You can't sprint, it isn't fast paced. It will be hard to finish a mission by shooting people and the shooting itself isn't that great. So while it is technically possible (and actually, very practical in some very particular instances most people will miss) in normal gameplay it won't be practical.

Gameplay wise it is the same as Hitman 1/2, practically the same game. Which is a sandbox elimination game, not really a shooter.

like this
No. You can "run", but it is more like a jog. You can't sprint, it isn't fast paced. It will be hard to finish a mission by shooting people and the shooting itself isn't that great. So while it is technically possible (and actually, very practical in some very particular instances most people will miss) in normal gameplay it won't be practical.

Gameplay wise it is the same as Hitman 1/2, practically the same game. Which is a sandbox elimination game, not really a shooter.

I just remember playing Hitman 1 and not being able to run and gun virtually at all. In some of the missions, the gun felt fucking useless as using it would get you killed almost instantly. You just can't take hits at all etc.

like this
I just remember playing Hitman 1 and not being able to run and gun virtually at all. In some of the missions, the gun felt fucking useless as using it would get you killed almost instantly. You just can't take hits at all etc.

Same gameplay here. Guns are useless, unless you're in a specific spot. Often times you'll be planning something and a target comes into view and you have a short opportunity to shoot them. If you're not using a suppressed pistol, you really only want to use them if you're about to finish the last objective and can realistically make it to an exit quickly.

like this
The graphics are OK. I was running it on a Super 2070. The destructible stuff is great.

like this

Running and gunning is out of the question in these. I've tried. ;) I can make headshots all day long with almost any gun although I try to stick to suppressed and ideally the silverballers.

Yes he can't take a lot of hits and there is no real healing to speak of like the older games had (do I remember that right?). I "think" he slowly heals if you stop taking hits for a while. He's not Superman that's for sure.

You can shoot and kill indiscriminately like others have said but you will miss out in terms of unlocks, achievements, new goodies, etc.

I've had some decent luck with the assault rifles and taking a measured approach and keeping cover

like this
Back